Sharron (http://www.sharronangle.com/) was endorsed by the Las Vegas Tribune over the weekend. Here are some excerpts:
“It is now official: we are endorsing Sharron Angle for the position of US Senate that is occupied today by Senator Harry Reid.
Sharron Angle is, in our opinion, the best choice for that position and we think that her impeccable record will be an asset to represent Nevada in the nation's capital as our next United States Senator for Nevada.
…Sharron Angle is the only candidate that had requested to sit with the newspaper that reaches the masses, the working people, the people that are in need of being heard by those who are going to represent the people of Nevada in the nation's capital.
…Our choice is made on merit and is done on the record created by Sharron Angle as a conservative assemblywoman for four terms. After meeting with Ms. Angle on three different occasions and listening to her speak, we believe she is the best choice.
We agree with Ms. Angle when she says, “Don't read my lips, read my record!” Her record is clean and she is honest.
She does not use double-talk; she does not hesitate when she is going to answer any question, and she does not change her opinion or her mind to please the crowd she is facing (emphasis mine).
We are proud to endorse Sharron Angle for the US Senate seat that has been occupied by Harry Reid for the last three decades.”
She’s rising in the polls, too:
“Longtime GOP frontrunner Sue Lowden and longtime runner-up Danny Tarkanian are suddenly foundering.A new poll shows Sue Lowden clinging to a 30% lead over Tea Party Republican Sharron Angle, who has surged to 25% while Danny Tarkanian has collapsed to 22%.”
…Even more importantly perhaps, Sharron Angle has not spent her money, relying heavily on a boots-on-the-ground campaign. Lowden and Tarkanian have spent $1,903,316 and $836,717 respectively while Angle has spent only $395,804.
As a result of her stinginess and reliance on her boots on the ground, Angle has a cash on hand advantage of $430,545 to less than $300,000 for her rivals.
So, she is poised to hit the airwaves to coincide with her surge.
A huge upset might be brewing in Nevada.”
Not might be brewing. IS BREWING.
How’s that for fiscal conservatism? She quite literally walks the talk. “Boots-on-the-ground” means Sharron walks much of the state HERSELF, and most of her staff are volunteers. How do I know this? Because I helped her walk her district during one of her campaigns for Assemblywoman when I lived in Nevada. There is no substitute for passion.
- Sharron Angle picks up momentum against Sue Lowden...
- Sue Lowden's campaign in "Full Damage Control Mode...
- RedState’s Erick Erickson endorses Sharron Angle: ...
- Harry Reid wants to run against Sharron Angle
- Sue Lowden receives endorsement from the gay commu...
- Fact check: Sharron Angle voted for pay increases,...
- Concerned Women for America Endorses Sharron Angle...
- Club for Growth Endorses Sharron Angle
- Sharron Angle vs. Scientology
- Sharron Angle: A conservative Christian, Not a Sci...
- Sharron Angle endorsed by Las Vegas Tribune, a tru...
- Another Tea Party Group Endorses Sharron Angle: We...
- BREAKING NEWS: Change the Congress in 2010 Federal...
- Minuteman PAC endorses Sharron Angle, Straw Poll S...
- ▼ May (14)
- I am a citizen journalist, wife to Bill, and Mommy to Charlotte and Cheyenne. I work at a chemical company writing Material Safety Data Sheets and own a small business on the side. I started this blog to "sound the alarm" on what is happening in this country with respect to the assault on our freedoms, and because I was called to do it: Ezekiel 33:1-5: "The word of the LORD came to me: 'Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them: 'When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'"