Sharron Angle (http://www.sharronangle.com/) was endorsed today by “Nevada Concerned Citizens” PAC:
"RENO, NV-- Sharron Angle (R-NV), a former Nevada State Legislator who currently leads Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) by double-digits for the U.S. Senate seat in Nevada, continued receiving endorsements since returning home from Washington D.C., this time from Nevada Concern Citizens.
The press statement released by the Nevada Concern Citizens stated that Angle is “unmatched in the intensity of her conservative values” and that she has “a proven record as a fiscal and social conservative and a reputation for defending the Constitution.” The statement also noted that Angle was proactive with the Protection of Marriage Initiative, a ballot proposal that successfully amended Nevada’s Constitution to define marriage as being between a man and a woman.
The endorsement came on the heels of other recent endorsements including Gun Owners of America, Tea Party Express, conservative radio talk show host Mark Levin, Phyllis Schlafly of Eagle Forum PAC, and a growing list of others."
Here’s Sharron at the Tea Party in Searchlight, NV (Harry Reid’s home):
Go to http://www.sharronangle.com/ and make your own endorsement by donating to her campaign!
- Not Chicken for Checkups. Repeal for Obamacare.
- Sharron Angle Endorsed by “Nevada Concerned Citize...
- Nationally Syndicated Talk Show Host Mark Levin En...
- Tea Party Express Endorses Sharron Angle to replac...
- Gun Owners of America Endorses Sharron Angle; NRA ...
- Sharron Angle at Tea Party in Searchlight, NV
- ▼ April (6)
- I am a citizen journalist, wife to Bill, and Mommy to Charlotte and Cheyenne. I work at a chemical company writing Material Safety Data Sheets and own a small business on the side. I started this blog to "sound the alarm" on what is happening in this country with respect to the assault on our freedoms, and because I was called to do it: Ezekiel 33:1-5: "The word of the LORD came to me: 'Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them: 'When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'"