Game Changer? YOU BET! Go to http://www.sharronangle.com/ and help change the game.
You can hear Sharron Angle tomorrow night (Friday, April 16th) on the Mark Levin show.
See: http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12316941 for the story. Full text is below:
“The Tea Party Express has endorsed former State Assemblywoman Sharron Angle in the campaign for U.S. Senate against incumbent Senator Harry Reid.
Angle, a four-term Assemblywoman, is the author of Nevada's Property Tax Reform Initiative, and lost a race for Congress in 2006 by less than a half percent. She has attended 16 tea parties, and raised $1 million in her race for Senate.
A Tea Party spokesperson says she's the strongest candidate to defeat Harry Reid.
He said she offers the clearest contrast to Reid's tax-spend-bailout policies.”
I wonder what the fake “Tea Party candidate” has to say about that?? I guess not much, since he will be in jail soon for felony theft and bad check writing.
Below is a video of Sharron Angle at a recent Tea Party in Harry Reid’s home town: Searchlight, NV. Sharron was an attendee of and speaker at Tea Parties from the very beginning.
- Not Chicken for Checkups. Repeal for Obamacare.
- Sharron Angle Endorsed by “Nevada Concerned Citize...
- Nationally Syndicated Talk Show Host Mark Levin En...
- Tea Party Express Endorses Sharron Angle to replac...
- Gun Owners of America Endorses Sharron Angle; NRA ...
- Sharron Angle at Tea Party in Searchlight, NV
- ▼ April (6)
- I am a citizen journalist, wife to Bill, and Mommy to Charlotte and Cheyenne. I work at a chemical company writing Material Safety Data Sheets and own a small business on the side. I started this blog to "sound the alarm" on what is happening in this country with respect to the assault on our freedoms, and because I was called to do it: Ezekiel 33:1-5: "The word of the LORD came to me: 'Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them: 'When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'"