while Sue Lowden loses the matchup.
A new Mason Dixon poll shows Sharron Angle (http://www.sharronangle.com/index-main.html) leading the GOP primary by 8 points (with 32% of the primary vote). Tarkanian and Lowden trail with 24 and 23%, respectively.
The poll also shows Sharron Angle beating Harry Reid in the general election with 44% (Angle) vs. 41% (Reid), while Sue Lowden loses the match up 41 (Lowden) to 42% (Reid) (see: http://davidwissing.com/?p=12320 and http://www.sharronangle.com/pdf/PR%2006-06-10%20draft%202.pdf).
Well, silly liberals and RINOs, I thought principled conservatives like Sharron Angle are too “right wing” to win general elections. And how do you like her now, Fox and Friends, and Susan B. Anthony list?
- Sharron Angle RE: Scientology
- Sharron Angle: Re: Gulf Spill
- Jim DeMint Endorses Sharron Angle
- Sharron Angle Wins GOP Primary…by 14 POINTS!
- No, Tea Party Nation, Danny Tarkanian is NOT Conse...
- Lowden in desperation mode: questions Sharron Angl...
- Sharron Angle leads GOP field by 8% in new poll; b...
- FreedomWorks PAC Endorses Sharron Angle
- BREAKING NEWS: Washington Times Reports Sharron An...
- Wall Street Journal: Sharron Angle could ignite st...
- ▼ June (10)
- I am a citizen journalist, wife to Bill, and Mommy to Charlotte and Cheyenne. I work at a chemical company writing Material Safety Data Sheets and own a small business on the side. I started this blog to "sound the alarm" on what is happening in this country with respect to the assault on our freedoms, and because I was called to do it: Ezekiel 33:1-5: "The word of the LORD came to me: 'Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them: 'When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'"