Sharron Angle (http://www.sharronangle.com/) won yesterday’s GOP primary in a landslide, with 40% of the vote!
The next competitor, Sue Lowden, won only 26% of the vote; Danny Tarkanian won 23%.
Now, according to Politico, “Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is prepared to run a sharply negative campaign if that’s what it takes to win reelection next year, with a top adviser predicting that the Nevada Democrat will ‘vaporize’ his Republican challengers with attack ads.”
As Sharron said, “Harry Reid has zero chance to win this race if he has to talk about the issues or about his radical liberal record. His only chance is to destroy me with negative, dishonest, personal attacks. Reid and the liberal attack machine, aided by their friends in the “main stream media” are going to do everything they can to tear me apart. Make no mistake, they are coming at me with guns blazing. And I’m not talking about a month from now, or a week from now—I’m talking about tomorrow. We know their playbook: they are going to try to tear me down the same way that they did Rand Paul just a few weeks ago.”
Well, I have a message for Harry Reid: That strategy didn’t work so well for Sue Lowden. The people of Nevada are smarter than that.
And we agree with Rand Paul: “[We] have a message from the tea party. A message that is loud and clear and does not mince words. We've come to take our government back.”
Still think she should drop out, Fox and Friends? How do you like her now, Susan B. Anthony list?
- Sharron Angle RE: Scientology
- Sharron Angle: Re: Gulf Spill
- Jim DeMint Endorses Sharron Angle
- Sharron Angle Wins GOP Primary…by 14 POINTS!
- No, Tea Party Nation, Danny Tarkanian is NOT Conse...
- Lowden in desperation mode: questions Sharron Angl...
- Sharron Angle leads GOP field by 8% in new poll; b...
- FreedomWorks PAC Endorses Sharron Angle
- BREAKING NEWS: Washington Times Reports Sharron An...
- Wall Street Journal: Sharron Angle could ignite st...
- ▼ June (10)
- I am a citizen journalist, wife to Bill, and Mommy to Charlotte and Cheyenne. I work at a chemical company writing Material Safety Data Sheets and own a small business on the side. I started this blog to "sound the alarm" on what is happening in this country with respect to the assault on our freedoms, and because I was called to do it: Ezekiel 33:1-5: "The word of the LORD came to me: 'Son of man, speak to your countrymen and say to them: 'When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head. Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'"